Proper Nutrition Hydration
There are many benefits to proper Hydration. staying hydrated will help maintain a normal body temperature. Drinking water and staying hydrated also helps protect your organs from harm or damage. Staying hydrated also boosts a persons mood and cognition. Dehydration is a common reason for people getting headaches so staying hydrated can help fight against headaches. Water also helps turn food into energy boosting the metabolism.
I agree proper hydration is very key when it comes to your everyday life. I did not know though that it helped with organ health. Although I knew it affected your everyday life, I wasn't aware how much it would affect your mood.
ReplyDeleteProper hydration is very important in our daily lives. I find it hard for the average person to drink the proper amount of water that their body needs. Dehydration seems to be very common because people would rather other sources of liquids than the water that will properly hydrate them.
ReplyDeleteI think proper hydration is very important. Personally, I carry a water bottle on be no matter what size it is. I can't go a day without staying hydrated. I can tell when I'm dehydrated because my mood is different, and I feel like blah. So, I think everyone should carry a water bottle on them and to keep drinking water to stay hydrated and to stay healthy.
ReplyDelete